Originally Published on Blogger: 09 Nov 2015
As we approach the glorious holiday of Thanksgiving (bleh), I’d like to actually take a moment to say what I’m thankful for:
– Waking up each morning. I get the joy of a husband to smile at, cats that purr and snuggle you to wakefulness, thrilled at another day of seeing us, and just the fact that I can face another day
– My husband who brings a lot of love to my life and makes me laugh a lot. He’s a great guy, even with all the situations we need to handle. At least we get to go through it together!
– My sister and her boys. What a great lady she’s grown up to be. And my two nephews are just the greatest two guys on the planet. We’re always wishing them the absolute best of things.
– The few long time friends which I keep. Yes, they’re out there, and we keep in touch. They’re essential to my life and always there to provide a good laugh, some advice or help when needed. In return, we do the same and always look forward to every day we can meet up with them, have a good time or support them through the bad times.
– The cats. Yes, they’re a source of frustration at times but I love them and couldn’t get through a day without them pouncing on me. I just wish they would stop bullying each other.
– A job. Yes, a constant source of misery at times, but on the whole, I have a very fulfilling job. I know for a fact that if I weren’t working, I’d be a basket case, much more than usual.
– My health. While never perfect, I’m a lot better off than most people. And I can’t complain because I’m damn thrilled to be healthy and able to help others.
– The future. It sure looks good from where I’m standing!
I keep ya guessing